Certified Automotive MechanicIf Interested Please call: Belgrave @ 862-205-8282
This position requires someone who is a self-starter that understands the importance of strong relationships with their customers. You must have at least 5 years of industry experience as a mechanic and know the ins and outs. If you have a strong desire to succeed and are looking for a long term career, don't let this opportunity pass you by.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Examining customer vehicles.
- Identifying necessary vehicle repairs and maintenance.
- Estimating cost of repairs.
- Performing vehicle repairs and maintenance.
- Performing services efficiently and according to company's guidelines.
- Requesting necessary parts.
- Maintaining an organized, clean and safe work area
- Participating in required training
- Following all Safeguards rules and regulations.
- Demonstrating the Company’s Core Values
- Compling with Company policies and procedures
- Observing all Federal, State, Local and Company safety rules and regulations in the performance of duties.
- Other duties as assigned
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Knowledge of automotive parts and systems. Demonstrable mechanical skills and knowledge.
- Technical training or commensurate technical experience required.
- Certificates and Licenses.
- Valid Insurable Driver’s License.
- Basic Computer skills.
- Ability to learn parts on computer.
- Ability to understand and following instructions.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and workers.